Charming ring diy – How to make beaded ringApril 3, 2020
How to use a Wire ProtectorApril 6, 2020
Materials & tools:
- Pearls 3mm
- Seed beads 11/0
- Seed beads 15/0
- Rondelle beads 3x3mm, 3x4mm, 5x6mm
- Round faceted beads or 96 faceted beads 8mm
- Wire guardian
- Stopper beads
- Bead stringing wire
- Beading needle size 11
- Miyuki beading thread 330dtex
- You can use Fireline replacing for Miyuki thread.
- In video I used 96 faceted beads that not easy to buy so you can replace it with Round faceted beads.
Shop for the tutorial
Stringing wire & beading thread
PH PandaHall 96 Sets 12 Style Tibetan Style Alloy Antique Silver Toggle TBar Clasps Findings Jewelry Making (Flower, Butterfly, Leaf, Drop, Heart, Donut, Triangle)PH PandaHall 112 Sets 14 Style Tibetan Style Alloy Toggle T-Bar Clasps Findings Jewelry Making, Antique Bronze & Silver & Golden(Star, Heart, Leaf, Lock)Tibetan Style Gunmetal Oval Twisted Toggle Clasps Necklace Bracelets Clasp Sets
At this moment, the site are updating so just some recent tutorials are listed. All tutorials will available in next couple days. Thank you!